Select your language

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Cold out here

Back from Clacton on sea...................

Big up the chubby chungster on the operation silverback, buffing the forum of its unwanted bollocks. I love browsing through pages of flicks upon flicks and I'm sure alot of you do aswel. Now, with thanks to anyone that took part in the clean up, everyone can view through the galleries much more pleasantly.
It took a fucking long time to sort out. With certain people not always around, myself obviously the last few months. Around 140,000 posts removed and thousands more edited so that every thread in the decoration section is free from any unnecessary text at all.
We are now where we wanna be, so keep the bullshit chat out of any of the other sections please, especially any graff gossip. This site has had alot of stick about baitness in the past and obviously you can never stop it 100%, but I can very proudly say that this is one of the only forums that actually does anything about it... no one gets paid here...

Anyone that has messaged me either on facebook, email or on the forum please bare with me. Currently on the worst computer in the world right now and got alot to catch up with so it could take a week or 2... I have a 'to do' list to get through so if theres something you need to add to it then let me know.
Anyone who has requested a name change in the last few months, if you have not seen yet they have been approved. Please note that if your name was supposed to change and it hasn't this is due to the name you requested already being taken.

Cheers to the magic castle on the birthday greetings and thanks to all those that made it down on the night. Anyway back to the business, couple of things worth posting from lately.

HOSTILE


KCREW - OUT THERE


LGW STD


CARNIVAL


GRAFFITI AWARENESS WEEK OCTOBER


TAKE IS BACK




BUFFED WC - OFK?


2 comments:

  1. I'm not chubby, prick. I'm dangerously underweight for my size.



    But good to have you back mate, sorry I couldn't make it down to the festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. knock is just too sarcastic

    ReplyDelete