Select your language

Tuesday 30 December 2008

A word with gayforumcat

gayforumcat,
Mar 14 2008

You know what? I'm sick of all this online arguing. Let me tell you a story thats gonna make you think twice..
There was another forum i used to post on a few years back. For as long as i could remember, there was this one guy who never liked me for whatever reason. I think his name was RuffRyder599 or something like that but that dosent really matter. He would constantly insult me and threaten to kill me, ect. It was kidna funny cause hed always make posts how to beat kids up with bats and stuff ..needless no say no one look that seriously. Well, i decided it might be a good idea to stand up to him, so i basically wrote out a paragraph telling him what i thought. Big Mistake. This didnt go over too well with him as he would lash out whenever i posted. This creep got my picture and posted it all over the internet.. It got so bad that he somehow went through the trouble to find my phone number and called me at all hours of the night. Apparently we lived close to eachother because he said he had boys right near my house. Anyways one day i'm coming home from the gym and i get out of my car when i see an car speeding towards my house with grime music blaring. I ran inside and locked the doors, scared shitless. My family was scared too and were about to call the cops. The car pulled up to my driveway and 5 thugs got out.
I didnt want to endanger my family or anything so i figured i should go out and talk, which was really stupid. the "head" of them comes up to me and just stands there. I am confused.
Out of nowhere, he cracks a smile and says yo you know me right!? he puts out his hand for me to slap..i am very unsure because idk wtf is going on. i reluctantly go to slap hands when he bats it away and turns serious...thats when I realized... they were up to no good, started making trouble in our neighborhood i got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said your moving with your auntie and uncle in belair i whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror if anything i could say that this cab was rare but i thought nah, forget it yo home to bel-air! ipulled- up to a house about seven or eight i yelled to the cabbie yo home, smell you later looked at my kingdom i was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air.

No comments:

Post a Comment